Experience: 3 to 8 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Notice Period: Immediate/30 days
Required Experience and Skills:
- BizTalk 2013 R2/ 2016
- Write production-quality code using standard integration and API patterns in continuous integration/delivery environments
- Must have Excellent API/SOA fundamentals
- Good knowledge on Orchestrations, ESB Tool Kit, Integration Design Patterns, XSLT, SOAP/REST Services deployment
- Good Knowledge on security models on implemented services, including but not limited to OAuth, Certificate authentication, etc.
- Complex transformations, Custom Pipelines, BizTalk RFID.
- Oracle/MQSC/SQL/FTP/SFTP/WCF adapters, EDI Integration.
- Good knowledge of BizTalk Administration.
- Must be able to define Helper classes, and knowledge on Code Optimization
- Contribute to quality assurance for the APIs and integrations built in terms of unit testing, functional testing and non-functional testing
- Test various features/functionalities of new tools/frameworks to be introduced in the mix
- Good Knowledge of using MS Team Foundation server
- May be required to deploy and support solutions outside normal working hours.
- Approaches support and project development with an Agile mindset
- Microsoft Stack
- Ensures applications remain in compliance with practices as EU GDPR, and/or internal quality requirements. Ensure compliance with all local quality systems and procedures.
- Microsoft: ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#/Web API
- Frameworks: .NET, JQuery
- Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Stored Procedure Development, Performance Tuning
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Ad Astra Consultants Private Limited.