- Engineering Degree or Master Degree
- 10+ years Engineering & Technical experience
- Master HIL Test methodology.
- Master in C# scripting Development and Test automation Execution experience
- Mater in Test Automation development using ETAS Labcar
- PMP certified , AGILE Project Management certified
- Time, Cost & Quality experience
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership and support team towards HIL Test Automation and Test Automation execution project delivery.
- Delivery of Test Automation Development & Test Automation Execution projects on time with quality.
- Ensure 100% HIL Test set-up readiness ( ETAS HW Configuration, Harness, ACU and supporting HW)
- Ensure 100% need of MATLAB simulation model requirement for HIL Test scoping, planning and size & effort estimation story point as per the Agile Test (Sprint plan).
- Ensure 100% Test Automation coverage.
- Ensure full Team accountability to deliver commitments.
- Owns work product releases through reviews and ensure 100 % compliance Defines, develops and captures knowledge required to deliver sub system level excellence.
- Works with Product Owner (system Integrator) & Scrum Master ( SW Lead) to ensure inputs are arrived on time. Facilitates right infrastructure availability for the team, perform setup readiness and prioritizes work across the team members.
- Works with QPM and Opex to create TTL, TTF and SW interaction test cases to improve the quality of the SW.
- Build capability and drive continual improvements within the team Engage self and right talent within the team at the appropriate phase of project initiation and ensures that the resources are effectively utilized to deliver the projects.
- Accountable for creation of Test Automation libraries, design guidelines,DVP & FMEA along with capture and reuse of knowledge
- Maintain metrics to measure the performance. Weekly analysis of work in terms of defined metrics
- Delivery of Test Automation development and Test Automation execution projects according to the planned milestones and project phases.
- Test Automation Library files, Test Automation for TTL, TTF and SW interactions
- Build internal team capability.
If interested Please share your updated resume at email@example.com.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Contact Company:Ad Astra Consultants Private Limited.